Extensive experience of managing projects, delivering events, refining ideas, writing funding bids and developing policy.
- Community consultation and project development for the Jura Lives Oral History Project;
- Working with Creative Scotland's Regularly Funded Organisations to develop sustainable working practices;
- Co-ordinating a partnership of arts organisations to access funding and deliver the Celebration of Scottish Glass;
- Working with small arts organisations to develop ideas and writing funding bids;
- Developing environmental policy and guidelines for the National Performing Arts Companies on behalf of Creative Carbon Scotland;
- Marketing for arts and third sector organisations including writing press releases and blog posts and managing social media campaigns;
- Working within small remote communities.
Available for freelance work on small or large projects.
BA (Hons) in Arts Management