TSI has resources available to help support third sector organisations at this time, including:
- extensive, constantly updated COVID-19 resources on our website
- a multi-agency Caring for People Helpline, which can offer help for your service users with financial; business; health; education; registration; social, domestic and medical homecare needs and volunteering. Call 01546 605524, from 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri; a 24hr online help form is also available. More info on the helpline can be found here.
- a volunteering portal, and volunteer coordinators across Argyll & Bute.
- constantly updated information on funding opportunities. We are also available to help with funding applications and other support. Please contact us at 0300 303 4141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- regular news and informational posts on our Facebook page
- staff available to talk through general questions and concerns regarding your organisation at this time. Please contact us at 0300 303 4141 or email@example.com.