Extended deadline: Part time Paid Photography Internship. 1st October
Posted by CHARTS
CHArts is offering a paid part-time Photography Internship to a local graduate or someone in the early stages of their career.
The intern would work initially with our designer and brand consultant to review CHArts’ Brand Guidelines. They will be confident working remotely and travelling around Argyll and the Isles to document and report on Culture Heritage and Arts in the region, as well as researching and making connections independently.
- Use the Brand Guidelines to highlight suitable content from the CHArts network.
- Document through photography / videography events, organisations and individuals work.
- Keep the team updated on any interesting content, events or people which will be beneficial to the wider project.
- Produce a selection of high quality imagery and video in response to themes from the Brand Guidelines.
- Travel around Argyll and the Isles to document Arts Culture and Heritage (expenses covered).
Link to apply https://goo.gl/CVKGQG